Serving in the Cochabamba Bolivia Mission
November 3, 2010-November, 2012

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

First Letter!


Hey everyone!!!!!!!

The MTC is going great! I have a great companion, Elder Gatica, who's from Eagle Mountain, Utah. My district is just a bunch of cool elders, we all get along well. It's a pretty tight schedule in the MTC. I get up at about six every morning, then I go to personal study time, or MDT. Then I have classes and gym all day long...it's tiring, haha! I'm speaking a lot of spanish now. No, I will not write my emails in spanish, just fyi. I have two awesome teachers, Hermano Anderson and Hermana de Leon. They teach me a lot, and with Hmna de Leon being from Guatemala, they keep me on my toes when it comes to spanish. The food here is good cafeteria food. I don't think I'm gaining weight, yet. I'm being good about exercizing everyday. Sunday was probably my favorite day so far. We had an awesome Fast and Testimony meeting, followed by a powerful Mission Conference. Then that evening, we were able to have the chance to hear Sheri Dew speak(CEO of Deseret Book), and she is a powerful speaker. We finished the day by watching the Joseph Smith movie. I had never seen it before, and man, was it good! It brought me to tears. It definately strenghtened my testimony that he was a prophet of God.

And just so you all know, there is a more than good chance that my visa will be delayed, which means that I probably won't leave the MTC until December or January, but I'll keep you informed. Also, my P-Day is on Tuesdays, so if you send me emails, that's when I'll get my chance to read them. But what I would really love is if you guys send me letters through dearelder.com, then I could read your letters the next day. Also I only have 30 minutes to read and respond to emails every week, so dearelder.com is totally preferred!

I love you all, and I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I love being here, and I miss you all!!!

Love, 

Elder Christian Craig


No comments:

Post a Comment