Serving in the Cochabamba Bolivia Mission
November 3, 2010-November, 2012

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Still here! (9/19)

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a great week! Mine was good  and things are looking
up ofr the work of the Lord!

Ok, so you're all wondering if I got moved... well, the answer is no.
I am still here in Tarija "La Chura", and I have a new companion. His
name is Elder Diaz. He's from Ecuador. But, the funny thing is, I've
already lived with him. He was my friend Elder North's companion in
Cochabamba when I lived there with him, so I know what he's like
already. No praying and hoping that I have an awesome companion, I
already know what he's like. He is super cool and he works really
hard, which is really the type of companion that I've been wanting for
a while, so I'm really happy.

We went out immediately and started to work and in just three and a
half days, we found the same number of new investigators that my last
companion and I found in an entire week(sometimes two). It's been
super fun to work with him because he works hard and also plays hard,
so we really enjoy each other's company as we work.

Also, something really, really cool happened this week. That family
that I've told you about these past couple of weeks, well, they've
recieved answers to their prayers concerning the Gospel.....and they
know it's true!!! They have a baptismal date in two weeks on the 8th
of October....please keep your fingers crossed.

That's really all for this week.

Dad- Well, I'm glad you're at least have success with selling the
gear....I'm still praying that you'll find a job you want and like. I
love you-have an amazing week!

Mom- Glad that you found that office space! It'll keep you in the
habit of going into the same building. Have a great week!

Aly- Yes!The Utes won! Woop! Thanks for the news Have an amazing week!

Emi- That sucks that you're sick....hope you get better by Homecoming!
Have fun! I want to see pics!

That's all for now!
AEA


Elder Craig


No comments:

Post a Comment