Serving in the Cochabamba Bolivia Mission
November 3, 2010-November, 2012

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My final testimony


For me, these past two years have been some of the most influencial of my life. I have grown, learned, and matured more here than I ever did before the mission. Can I say that I am perfect? No. But I believe that I can say that I am now a better version of myself, and more like the man the Lord wants me to be. Serving the people of Bolivia has been some of the best times that I have ever had. I love these people here with all of my heart. I know that the things that I have been teaching these people are absolutely true. I know that the Church is true. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God, and that Christ's Church was restored to the Earth through him. I know that the Book of Mormon is true, and that the precepts taught in it will lead us to eternal life. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior. I have applied His Atonement in my life here in the mission field more than I ever did back home. I know that I can continue on the path that I am on right now if I continue to do so.

For me, my mission means absolutely everything to me. It was the best thing I could have done for me and my family during these past two years. Thank you so much for all of your support, love, prayers, letters, and packages. I could not have made it without your help. I really appreciate it.

For those of you I won't see soon, I love you all, and I miss you. I hope to hear from you soon. For those of you I will see soon, well, I will see you soon.

So, for the last time from Bolivia, and as a missionary,

AEA
Elder Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment