Serving in the Cochabamba Bolivia Mission
November 3, 2010-November, 2012

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


Well, happy valentines day to all of you! I hope everyone is doing fantastic....I sure am!

This past week went really quick for me....I can´t believe how quick it went.

So, no baptisms this week, but we did confirm the two new members that we baptized last Sunday, and I confirmed one of them(my first
confirmation!!!) and that was really cool and humbling.

So, on Monday nothing really exciting happened. We got permission to go to this massive open market/bazaar thing called "La Cancha" (it means "The Field") because Elder North, who lives with us, wanted to go get the game Risk, which we found, super cheap, and his companion, Elder Mendoza, needed socks. My companion and I tagged along because we had nothing better to do during P-Day. Tuesday we had our English class, which is going ok.....no referencias from it yet (which is our purpose behind it) but, we´re holding out, and the members of the ward are enjoying it. And on Friday, we had our bi-weekly Missionary Night at the chapel, where we played a game and had a spiritual moment. That was more successful in getting us contacts, we got two that night.

So, we have an awesome new investigator who is READY to hear the Gospel...he´s the father of a recent convert, and he´s totally awesome to teach. This doesn´t happen very often because fathers are usually super tough to teach because they don´t want to open up because religion isn´t very manly.... But this guy is amazing, and I hope he progresses well.

So, yesterday we found out about the changes because this transfer is OVER!!!! And I am staying in Petrolero for at least another six weeks, my companion too( but it´ll be his last transfer here for sure because he´s been here now for 4 and a half months, and six months is the max in one area, and after this transfer, it´ll be six.). Elder North and Mendoza are staying too, so we have a happy apartment. The only real change is a new district and zone leader, so things are staying pretty much the same for now.

Mom- I´m glad you had fun in Dallas, sorry that your NASCAR thing got cancelled. I hope you have an amazing week. Happy Valentines Day!

Dad- Hope skiing is treating you well. Have an awesome week, and have tons of fun! P.S. Every one loves the Milly pic.

Aly- I´m sorry that you had a tough week. I hope you have an awesome Valentine´s Day!

Emi- Hey you! Have and awesome week! Happy V-Day!

That´s all for this week!


Elder Christian Craig


No comments:

Post a Comment