Serving in the Cochabamba Bolivia Mission
November 3, 2010-November, 2012

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

District Conference


Hello beloved family and friends!

Well, another week has past, and it was a good week. I hope everyone else had a good week as well.

Ok, so Monday. Well, my district and I went to lunch at a place called Tuesdays, which is just a TGI Friday knock-off(everything´s a knockoff here), but it was good anyways. Then afterwards we went bowling. Those of you that know me, know that bowling is not my best sport. But, with the help of my companion and some friends, I was able to bowl a 90! I was so excited! Then we went and played futsal(basically street soccer), where another elder practically took my right knee out with a kick(don´t worry, I´m ok now, just need to be careful.). On Tuesday, we got up at five-thirty in the morning to go to the temple! It was such a cool session! Afterwards we had the chance to go to the distribution center to buy stuff, and they didn´t have ANYTHING! Which totally sucked, because we needed to get stuff for our investigators.

So, we just went home, and went to work. It started out as a really good day. We found three new people to teach, and it was going really well, then I got the chills really bad, and a headache, then a fever.
So my companion took me home and put me to bed. I literally slept from six in the after need to ten the next morning. I felt horrible. I spent the day on Wednesday in bed resting. It was not fun. I never figured out what I had, either. Thursday I went back to work, and it was seeming like it was going to be a bad day....until that night we were knocking on doors and we found eight people to teach! I was sooooo excited to teach them.  So, that was the end of a good day.

Friday we just taught citas all day, and one of our investigators, Dennis, asked very difficult questions. It was crazy! Saturday was just a normal day, with teaching citas like normal, and we found one more new investigator when we went back to the house where we found the eight. And Sunday we got the chance to watch Conference, which was awesome. We didn´t teach at all yesterday.

Well, that´s all for now. My zone leader´s threatening to turn my computer off(He really wants to go), so I gotta go.

Dad- Hope you have a good week! Work hard!

Mom- Glad you´re having so much success! Have a good week!

Aly- Glad school is going well! Just know that these weeks are going to fly!

Emi- Good luck with the doc and work! Have fun!

AEA
 
Elder Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment