Serving in the Cochabamba Bolivia Mission
November 3, 2010-November, 2012

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!!

Hello family and friends on this last week before Christmas!!!

I hope that everyone has had a fantastic week! Mine was better than last week, and that's always good, right? I would like to think so.

So this week, for the first time since the end of June, I was able to go to the Temple in Cochabamba. What an experience! I had missed going to the temple, and boy was it awesome! It is such a spiritual place, and I LOVE it everytime that I get the chance to go. For those of you who can go, and haven't gone in a while, I strongly suggest that you GO. I say that because I love you all.! :)

This week, my companion and I really focused in on knocking doors to try and find new people...and boy, is it tough out here. We literally spent  days knocking doors, and only three news to show for it. But, they are great investigators(one came to church on Sunday), so I'm liking quality over quantity right now. Two of the news are relatives of some less-active members that we decided to contact, and they are progressing pretty well so far, but we will see where it goes from here.

You know, this is a special time of year, one that these days people mix up the reasons. Most think in the commercial Christmas, with Santa Claus, reindeer, mistletoe, and such, but that, unfortuanately, is not the "reason for the season". It really is a time for family, friends, and all types of people to get together and remember the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ, and also show how much they love one another. Sadly, this is my first and last Christmas here in Bolivia. I love sharing the Gospel with these people, and so this is good for me to remember my Master and Lord, whom I have the privilege to serve. I hope everyone of you has an amazing Christmas, and that you remember Christ, your family, and your favorite missionary in Bolivia.

I love you! Merry Christmas!
-- 
AEA


Elder Craig



No comments:

Post a Comment