Serving in the Cochabamba Bolivia Mission
November 3, 2010-November, 2012

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

'Twas the week of Christmas (the last in Bolivia!)

Well, Happy Christmas to everyone back home!....well
belated-Christmas, but I couldn't write you guys yesterday, so it'll
have to do.

So, this week wasn't really exciting...except Christmas day, when I
got to talk with the family that I have!!!! It was really cool to see
their faces after almost 14 months...which is crazy that it's been
that long.

We also this week had a ward Christmas talent show. We as the
missionaries prepared a skit called "The Toilet Paper Skit", which is
basically a skit where a king is looking for paper to go to the
bathroom, and ends up`searching(and executing) a bunch of people
before he finally finds it and runs to the bathroom. It was pretty
hilarious! We also were able to get 5 new investigators from that
event. It really brings results if you take your non-member friends to
ward activities, because we as missionaries can take advantage and
teach them right there in the chapel, and/or get references for
another day.

We also had a Christmas party with our Mission President on Thursday,
which was fun. As a zone we performed a couple of skits and sang a
Christmas carol(popular this time of year). But the coolest part of
the evening for me was when we watched a movie called "17 miracles".
It is a super cool movie about 17 miracles(obviously) that happened to
the early Saints as they made their way to Utah in the 1800's. Sadly,
I didn't see all of it, because I had to travel. But from what I did
see, I totally recommend that you all look it up.

It's really sad that this was my last Christmas here on the mission,
but it was good to really remember the reason for the season. I hope
that you all kept that in your hearts yesterday. And also, as this
year spins to a close, I hope you all make New Year's resolutions that
really stick and help you make the necessary changes in your lives.

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas!

For the last time in 2011, this is Elder Craig signing out.

--
AEA


Elder Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment