Serving in the Cochabamba Bolivia Mission
November 3, 2010-November, 2012

Sunday, February 12, 2012

End of the month!!!! (from Jan 30, 2012)


Hello family and friendosss!

I hope that everyone had a great week! Mine was exhausting for me-.

So, this week we spent literally half of the week traveling up to Cochabamba to do stuff in the offices. Mostly for my companion, who's going home in four weeks. But, on Thursday, I had my interview with the President. Remember how I mentioned working with less-actives and inactive members? Well, that's what we mainly talked about in our interview. It's interesting how the Spirit says stuff to us as missionaries.  He also told me the reason that I am my companion's companion. He said that he talked to the assistants and asked them if they knew a missionary that worked hard that could help Elder Saade finish his mission strong. And the assistants picked me. So, I'm humbled by  that.

So, I also went on exchanges with another missionary in my house, Elder Martinez, who's been having headache problems, and I had to accompany him to a nuerologist(?) appointment. He's good missionary from my group, who's just been having sudden and unexplained headaches. Well, that CAT-scans showed nothing, so did blood and other tests that they did on him. So, the doctor said he was just having headaches from the change of climate and gave him a bunch of meds to help them go away. So, things have been good so far.

I apologize for the shortness of this letter, but we are in a huge rush right now. I hope everyone has an amazing week!

Dad- Well, have fun with your new cohost this week. Don't  worry, it'll be good fun!

Mom- I am serving in a ward, and it's the only ward from here to Sucre, so the area's huge.

Aly- Well, the sun is always going to be there, but that's how I felt working in Incredible Pizza. That's also super cool about getting to listen to Elder Holland!

Emi- Hope you had  a great week! Luv ya!

Until next time!
--
AEA


Elder Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment