Serving in the Cochabamba Bolivia Mission
November 3, 2010-November, 2012

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Chubby bunny!!!!! 9-17-12


Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this week was a big improvement for me and my companion. We worked more efficiently and we began to work with members in ways that will really help our investigators.

Well one of the big highlights for me this week was the Leadership training that we had on Tuesday. It was an awesome experience for me. One thing that the President taught is that we don't just need to work our best, but in the Lord's way. That impacted me a lot, because sometimes as missionaries we work hard, but the way in that we work isn't necessarily the best or the most efficient way to work. It has to be His way, and that's what brings the most results. Also, one awesome thing was that we were taught about working with the Ward Council through playing chubby bunny, by teaching that we need the help of of everyone to help us get the success that this work needs. It was a truly spiritual experience.

So, my companion and I started implementing that in our work. We started by looking for friends for our investigators. We took a member named Belen to visit the Callahuara sisters, and things looked very good at first. She offered to pick them up to come to activities and to take them to church. But, the thing that happened is that people fall through at times. Belen got up late on Sunday and wasn't able to pick the sisters. But she's  learning just like the rest of us, so we're going to keep working with her and the Callahuara sisters.

Also things are looking very up with our investigator Gabriel. We re-extended the baptismal committment this past week, and he is so excited to be baptized! He continues to progress very well. He's keeping his committments and just coming through with everything. I am so happy for him. We are having growing success in our area here in Sucre. It's honestly been rough for us these past two months, but I'm grateful for a good companion who keeps motivating me to work hard(in the Lord's way).

This is a totally weird time of my mission. I'm loving the work, but honestly, sort of dreading the coming end of my mission. These past two years have honestly been the fastest two years of my life so far, and now that it's ending, I don't want it to.

I hope you all have a great week!


Dad- I miss Texas too. But I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope you have a great week!

Mom- Glad you're having a good time in Texas. As to a release date, nothing yet. I was supposed to know about 6 weeks ago, but for some reason they're wayyyyy behind. Have a great week!

Aly- I think I got about 32 credit hours at Blinn....about that I think. My transcript will tell you more. Don't stress at work, good luck on your test, and smile!

Emi- I hope you have a great week!

Oh, just fyi, next week I will be telling all of you where I FINISH my mission! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!(that's a scream.)

Keep it easy!


-- 
AEA


Elder Craig



No comments:

Post a Comment