Serving in the Cochabamba Bolivia Mission
November 3, 2010-November, 2012

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My last cambio!!!!! (Transfers!!!)


Hello family and friends outside of Bolivia!

Well, this week has been an interesting week. Totally full of surprises for me.

I'm going to start my letter this week with a surprise service project this week. My companion and I were walking down an avenue in our area when we stumbled upon a less active member, who just happens to be the son of the Stake Relief Society President. Well, we talked to him and he said that his mom was freaking out because we were in the middle of a wind storm, and she was afraid that the roof of her house was going to be blown off. So we ran (literally) to her house and ran upstairs (oh by the way, her house is under construction, which means lots of windows without glass.) and started to cover up windows and put heavy pieces of wood on the roof so that the wind didn't carry the roof off. That was a awesome, but unexpected service.

I am sorry to report that Gabriel wasn't baptized this past week. It was for reason that I really can't discuss with you, but don't worry, he still wants to be baptized, and he still has a baptismal date. We were able to go to a "White night" this past  Friday, and Gabriel came with us and he absolutely loved it. We were also picking up some investigators for church who live by the church and he goes running past us going "Hey Elders! I'm headed to the church, so I'll see you there!" He is such a great investigator. I know he'll be ready in a couple of weeks for baptism.

Ok, so to be honest, this is a totally weird week for me. There have been missionaries going home this past week, and it's just weird for me to think that I am now next in line for the airport. But, I will be finishing my mission here in Sucre, with Elder Tuesta as my companion. No idea who he is, so I will let you all know next week....in OCTOBER!!!!!!!! The mission really has been the fastest two years of my life. But, I still have six weeks to tear it up, so I'm taking advantage of my time left.

Dad- You know exactly how I feel. But I am holding in here, so thanks for the advice.

Mom- Thanks for the pics! Have an amazing time, but just remember that the "happiest place on earth" isn't the happeist without me!

Aly- Gosh, that picture of the mountain looks pretty! Have fun in Disneyland, and DRINK WATER! I love you!

Emi- Jealous....nah. You just wait for how much you'll have with me when I get home. I'll teach you true fun! But, enjoy it while it lasts!

Til October!!!!
-- 
AEA


Elder Craig



No comments:

Post a Comment