Serving in the Cochabamba Bolivia Mission
November 3, 2010-November, 2012

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Week 5


Holy cow!! I can't believe that it's already P-day again! Wow, this week just flew on by.

Well, I guess first things first; my visa. I still don't have it, but they did tell me today that I should have it by the end of this week, which means I should be headed to PERU next Tuesday, as in a week from today. So, we'll see what happens and where the Lord decides to take me.

So, what happened this week........ Well, we had, last Tuesday evening Sister Julie Beck, the General Relief Society President, come and speak to us for our weekly devotional here. She was ok, I guess, jajaja. Then we've been studying like crazy as usual. I was in a trio for the past week and a half, until last Friday when the Elder that made my companionship a trio received his visa and he took off to Peru yesterday at six in the morning(That means I was up at about 5:30ish...that was a lot of fun......), so I'm back in companionship mode with just me and Elder Gatica. The days here at the MTC are just flying past, it's crazy how fast it's been. I'm afraid that my mission will be happening this quickly, and it'll be like BAM! I'm done. So, I'm trying to get the most out of every moment here. Oh, and another thing, yesterday, we had a substitute teacher, and he's a recent RM from the Buenos Aires West mission, and he knows Allen!! One of his old companions is in the same apartment as him! I thought that was pretty cool. The temple today was really cool. We did initiatories today, and we set a world record for the most initiatories done in an hour- 622!! That's a ton of people. It's great to be doing the Lord's work in such great numbers. I also finished the Book of Mormon again this week. It's really cool to read Moroni's last words at the end of Moroni 10. They really inspire me. Today, I also went in and got trained for the Referral Center, which Elder Gatica and I are going to go do tomorrow during our MDT(Missionary Directive Time), and I'm totally looking forward to it.

Mom- 1st thing- Favorite Scripture is Moroni 10:32-34. Second, my workout schedule is: 60 pushups when I wake up, then during gym I play basketball and four-square(mainly foursquare because I got huge blisters on my feet from playing basketball in bad shoes), then in the evening I do about 275 crunches.

Dad- Hope you're doing well!!! Eat that powder up!!

Aly- Thanks for the short letter. Funny story, I met some sister that went to USU before their missions, and they tried to appeal for me to go "because of the beautiful girls that go there" hahaha!

Emi- Hope school is going well!! Have lots of fun, I expect a letter from you soon.


I will write next week with more of my exciting adventures here at the MTC!!!!


love,



Elder Christian Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment