Serving in the Cochabamba Bolivia Mission
November 3, 2010-November, 2012

Monday, April 23, 2012

A long week, but very satisfying


Hey everyone at home!

I hope you all had a great week! This week has been a good week for
me. There has been lots of stuff going on here for me.

Ok, so the first thing that happened this week was that we finally
got to go to the temple again! It’s been such a long time since we’ve
been, so it was amazing to get inside and feel the Spirit of the Lord
that strongly again. I love going to the temple, but the worst part is
the distance for us. We had to get up at 4am to be able to get there
at 6:30am. That means that it was hard to stay awake inside, but I did
do it! Then, afterwards, I had leadership training for about seven and
a half hours. That just made a long day longer, but we had the visit
of a local Seventy (an area authority), so that made things better.

We also spent time this week doing lots of service. The first project
included the four of us here in Punata. We spent the morning building
a stone wall, and then we spent time building duck houses for a
member. That was a lot of fun, but those ducks smelled horrible!
Hahaha!

The second project was for our investigator Mario. He’s living along
right now, and because of his bad knee, he hasn’t been able to clean
his house and workshop, so we came over (just my companion and me),
and we spent time sweeping, moving stuff, and getting rid of nasty
pictures on the walls. It was awesome, and we were able to help him
get ready for church on Sunday (and he came!).

I also had my first exchange in a while with my District Leader,
Elder Blackwelder. He’s a cool guy from Florida, and he is such an
amazing Gospel scholar! I have learned so much stuff from him, and he
has taught me really how to study the Gospel. It was a good
intercambio, and we had a lot of fun at the same time.

Dad-I am so happy for you! Congrats! Have a great week at WORK! :D

Mom-Glad you had a great week! I can’t wait for more Hawai’i pics!

Aly-Well, I have a HUGE farmers tan from being a missionary, so I know
how it is. Looks cool until your shirt sleeve rides up, lol. Have a
good week!

Emi- Well then, sounds like new challenges with music. And with your
running, just do your best to work your speed back up!

That’s all for now!

--
AEA


Elder Craig



No comments:

Post a Comment